I’ve barely given the conference much advance thought, but in reality, it's this week! My pre-planning has begun.
This year I signed up for a Digital Scrapbook workshop on Thursday; it's an all day event. I've got the photos, documents, maps and other files I want to include in the scrapbook in a folder on my laptop's desktop.
- I've downloaded the conference App and started looking through the schedule. I love the Apps the conferences have been implementing. Everything I need is on my Samsung S5 Android phone.
- I'll print out my personal trip checklist so I don't forget anything I can't live without.
- I've been going through the syllabus and select the classes I’ll plan to attend. I've also started printing out any handout that have been supplied.
- I need to go through the list of exhibitors and note the ones I want to make sure I see. I plan on updating my genealogy software to the newest version.
- Think about the people I want to try to meet.
I look forward to this conference each year and meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a year.